Applications are now open for the range of awards and celebrations that make up the Socila Enterprise Awards 2016.
You can view the criteria and award categories on the pages of socialenterprise.org.uk here.
You can see the application process in detail on this page.
The closing date for the application process is Friday the 8th July, 2016. To qualify your organisation has to have or have been…
”A social enterprise that has been operating for more than 2 years and can evidence the criteria below but that has also demonstrated and promoted social enterprise beyond the sector.
- Excellent vision and strategic direction
- Clear leadership and management of the organisation
- A high degree of customer satisfaction
- A clearly evidenced social, environmental and community impact
- Show sustainability in terms of profit and growth
- Good brand awareness and communication outputs
- Evidence of creativity and innovation”
Source: socialenterprise.org.uk (Accessed 17.06.2016)
If you do enter, the very best of luck.